I agree to:
i. Attend or watch online the Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park’s safety induction briefing before participating in the activities and will raise any concerns or lack of understanding before I use the park activities;
ii. Wear the socks supplied by Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park at all times (at an additional charge);
iii. Ensure that I comply with all instructions mentioned in the safety induction briefing and given by the staff of Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park and obey any rules displayed around the activities;
iv. Comply with all height, weight and age restrictions stated by the Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park. The manufacturers weight limit has been set at 20 stones / 127 kilograms
- I acknowledge that participation in the activities requires a level of fitness which I confirm I possess.
- I warrant that I do not have any medical conditions that would affect me safely participating in the activities. I confirm that if I am pregnant, I have consulted a doctor to establish if I should participate in any of the park activities.
- I confirm that if I have any pre-existing injuries that I have sought medical advice before participating in any of the park activities.
- I acknowledge that Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park did not give me medical advice relating to my physical condition and ability to undertake the activities.
- I acknowledge that Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park will not be liable for any damage or loss of mine or third parties’ property whilst I am undertaking the activities on the premises belonging to Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park including the car park.
- I agree to the following :
Prior to participating we recommend that participants remove jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables.
Participants will not eat or drink whilst participating in activities within the Park.
Other than baby food and birthday cakes, only food and drink purchased from Red Kangaroo may be consumed on site unless permission has been specifically granted by the General Manager.
Participants will only carry out activities that are within their skill level and for which they are able to retain control at all times.
Participants will not attempt to wrestle on the trampolines, or jump on the same trampoline as another participant or run anywhere in the park.
- I consent to the use by Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety, insurance and security purposes.
- As long as I am notified in advance, I consent to Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park photographing and/or recording me and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park advertising and promotional purposes. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledge and agree that the rights to use such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park to me.
- I accept that any staff member of Red Kangaroo has the right to prevent or stop my using any of its facilities or eject me from the premises for any reason whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances is alcohol , drugs or any other intoxicating substances to be brought onto the premises. You will not be allowed to take part in any activity if you have, or appear to have, consumed such substances. Our staff have the right to remove you from the park if they have any suspicion that you are under such influence. In this situation, we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.
- We have the right to terminate, without notice, your activity if your behaviour or that of any member in your booking is deemed as violent , likely to cause damage, distress or annoyance to other participants, employees or anyone else. In this instance, we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.
- When attending an event with a child under 4 years old there must be at least one adult (18 years or over) to continually supervise up to two children under 4 years old within the Activity area of the Park.
- There must be a Parent or Guardian (18 years or over) that stays within the premises for the whole duration whenever an accompanying child is between the ages of 5 and 12.
I confirm I have read, understood and will be bound by all of the above.
- If the participant is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign this form.
- (ALSO SIGNED BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN IF PARTICIPANT IS UNDER 18) I consent to take part/the under 18 named taking part in activities at Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park. In providing my consent, I declare that I understand that trampolining activities are not completely free from risk. I accept that Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park staff will take the appropriate precautions to prevent accidents; however, I also acknowledge that accidents inevitably occur.
- I confirm that I am/the under 18 named is physically fit and healthy. I undertake to advise Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park of any change in this regard.
- I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident, any necessary treatment can be administered to me/the under 18 named above.
I declare that the above information is correct and if any information changes I will notify Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park.